The 2012 City of Nevada Dog Registration and Vaccination Clinics will be held at the Franklin P. Norman City/County Community Center on the following dates and times:
- Saturday February 11, 2012 from 11:00AM to 1:00PM with Dr. Erik Andersen from 54 Veterinary Clinic
- Saturday February 25, 2012 from 1:00PM to 3:00PM with Dr. Brad Copeland from Nevada Veterinary Clinic
The veterinarians will be offering a variety of services including rabies vaccinations, parvo vaccinations and deworming. The prices for these services will be set by the veterinarians.
The City of Nevada will be offering 2011 City Dog licenses at the following prices:
- $ 2.00 for each neutered or spayed dog
- $ 5.00 for each unneutered male dog
- $ 7.50 for each unspayed female dog
City of Nevada Ordinance requires all dogs that reside in the city limits to be licensed and to have the license attached to the dogs collar for identification purposes. Annual dog licenses are due by March 1st of each year and a delinquent penalty is assessed after that date.