Alliance Water Resources, Inc. will start the flushing of water mains on Monday, September 17, 2012. Customers within the area of the flushing and surrounding influence areas may experience some discoloration in their water if usage occurs during the flushing period.
The water main flushing schedule will be as follows:
- Monday, September 17 – Tower Street to West City limits; Olive and College streets from Atlantic to Radio Springs Park.
- Tuesday, September 18 – Chestnut to Spring from Vernon to Maple.
- Wednesday, September 19 – Chestnut to Spring from Maple to Railroad tracks; Spring to Ash from Garfield to Atlantic.
- Thursday, September 20 – West to Ash from Cleveland to Walnut; Country Club and Hillcrest Drive.
- Friday, September 21 – Ash to Washington including Fair Ground Estates from Atlantic to North City limits; West to Ash from Cherry to South street.
- Monday, September 24 – Main to Commercial from Ashland to Atlantic; Main to Washington from Cherry to South City limits.
- Tuesday, September 25 – Main to Washington from Walnut to Ashland; Oak to Railroad tracks from Cherry to South City limits.
- Wednesday, September 26 – Oak to Osage from Lee to Walnut; Austin street from Osage to East City limits.
- Thursday, September 27 – Smelter Hill and Alma Street; Colorado to East City limits from Ashland to North City limits.
- Friday, September 28 – Railroad tracks to East City limits from Walnut to Ashland.